Saturday, April 26, 2008

Clouds of thoughts

written by Sarah Khan

My hands in blood
My eyes in flood
To think to solve
I know my fault
But ahead there is a long way
Reaching there? Or to be a prey
For that’s what society’s for
Clutching your head and making u fall
Death shines rubs and grind
Love blind, is there to define
Life is blade & soul is grail
Starts from head? Or ends in nail?
But worst of all is the cure
Of the flaw I’ve done for sure
Making me shameful, making me disgraceful
And then there comes a God
Dressed rot or in a fog?
Nevertheless you had resolution
Nevertheless you have revolution
There comes a God
Full of confusions, full of delusions
But will it always Him to be there?
Or will it always me to be here?
No idea no close
Still I’ve hope against hope that
Lying there is an antidote within a slope…

No comments: