Saturday, April 26, 2008

...Huzun...

In the cascade following here
known as life
My mind got entangled in the light
The light which shows happiness in sorrow
The light whish plays music in a row
I want this light to be bright
I want this life to be mine
Mine to make me satisfied
Mine to make it rectified
But ‘huzun’ …
Let it be a reason , telling you
Life is not for satisfaction
Life is not for rectification
Life is just a locked door of sadness
And what we all need is just to open it with our keys of happiness


(This is the poem written by me,named on the word of melancholy in Turkish)

4 comments:

Ammara Khan said...

a very nice poem indeed. but you should complete Istanbul now as you are free after your exams..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sarah, a very well written poem :)

Sarah Khan said...

Thanks saba :)